What's new at Beer and Wine Craft?
- Bravado an Eclipse Super Tuscan that's only available for a limited time. Call to order yours today!
- Country/Fruit wine bases in apple, apricot, blackberry, raspberry and more. See our Country Wine page for more information.
- Wide-mouth 6 and 7 gallon fermenters
- FermFast premium enzymes, additives and accessories. See our equipment and additive sections for more information.
Learn how to make your own wine from premium varietal juice. You'll be amazed at how great it tastes - and how much you save!
If you're nervous about making your own wine, we'll help you through the process in our winery in the back of the shop. Over three visits, we'll take you through all of the steps of the process and take care of your wine for you until you bottle it and take it home.
Atlanta's Best Source for all Your Home Brewing and Wine Making Needs
Beer & Wine Craft has been serving Atlantans interested in crafting their own beer, wine, and cheese for over 40 years. We sell a wide range of home-brewing, wine-vinifying and cheese making supplies, such as:
- high quality packaged wine kits, wine yeasts, and equipment
- beer brewing kits, supplies, and ingredients, including a complete line of grains, hops, liquid and dry malt extracts, and yeast
- hard, soft, mascarpone, and goat cheese kits as well as rennet, lipase, and bacterial cultures
Sign up for a class today or come into the shop and see our wide selection of supplies and ingredients.
We accept all major credit cards and give a 2% discount on cash purchases. Just ask.
Hours: 10-6 Monday through Saturday, 1-5 Sunday.
Closed December 24 at 3pm; reopening December 27.
New Year's Hours:
Closed December 31 at 3pm; reopening January 3.
Address: 220 Sandy Springs Circle #109, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
We're experiencing road construction. Things are closed at Mt. Vernon and Sandy Springs Circle until the end of June. To avoid construction tie ups, from Roswell Road, head west on Johnson Ferry and then south at the Fire Station. Turn into the shopping center at the Brooklyn Cafe. Or use your GPS to avoid road construction.