What's new at Beer and Wine Craft?
- Brew for less with our penny pincher program. Learn more.
- Beer brewing classes are back! Sign up online for one of our 3 classes this fall.
- Our mid-summer beer kit sale is a great way to stack up on summer suds. Buy one beer kit and get 15% off on the purchase of the 2nd kit.
- Small-scale brewing! We now have one-gallon beer kits. Great for trying something new. Learn more.
- We now have country wine classes. Learn more and signup online.
Learn how to make your own wine from premium varietal juice or your favorite fruit. You'll be amazed at how great it tastes - and how much you save!
If you're nervous about making your own wine, we'll help you through the process in our winery in the back of the shop. Over three visits, we'll take you through all of the steps of the process and take care of your wine for you until you bottle it and take it home.
Learn how to brew great beer from a recipe in our basic beer brewing class.
Atlanta's Best Source for all Your Home Brewing and Wine Making Needs
Beer & Wine Craft has been serving Atlantans interested in crafting their own beer, wine, and cheese for over 40 years. We sell a wide range of home-brewing, wine-vinifying and cheese making supplies, such as:
- high quality packaged wine kits, wine yeasts, and equipment
- beer brewing kits, supplies, and ingredients, including a complete line of grains, hops, liquid and dry malt extracts, and yeast
- hard, soft, mascarpone, and goat cheese kits as well as rennet, lipase, and bacterial cultures
Sign up for a class today or come into the shop and see our wide selection of supplies and ingredients.
We accept all major credit cards and give a 2% discount on cash purchases. Just ask.
Summer Hours: 10-6 Monday through Saturday, 1-5 Sunday.
Closed Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
Address: 220 Sandy Springs Circle #109, Sandy Springs, GA 30328