What's new at Beer and Wine Craft?
- Brew for less with our penny pincher program. Learn more.
- Beer brewing classes are back! Sign up online for one of our 3 classes this fall.
- Our mid-summer beer kit sale is a great way to stack up on summer suds. Buy one beer kit and get 15% off on the purchase of the 2nd kit.
- Small-scale brewing! We now have one-gallon beer kits. Great for trying something new. Learn more.
Learn how to make your own wine from premium varietal juice. You'll be amazed at how great it tastes - and how much you save!
If you're nervous about making your own wine, we'll help you through the process in our winery in the back of the shop. Over three visits, we'll take you through all of the steps of the process and take care of your wine for you until you bottle it and take it home.
Atlanta's Best Source for all Your Home Brewing and Wine Making Needs
Beer & Wine Craft has been serving Atlantans interested in crafting their own beer, wine, and cheese for over 40 years. We sell a wide range of home-brewing, wine-vinifying and cheese making supplies, such as:
- high quality packaged wine kits, wine yeasts, and equipment
- beer brewing kits, supplies, and ingredients, including a complete line of grains, hops, liquid and dry malt extracts, and yeast
- hard, soft, mascarpone, and goat cheese kits as well as rennet, lipase, and bacterial cultures
Sign up for a class today or come into the shop and see our wide selection of supplies and ingredients.
We accept all major credit cards and give a 2% discount on cash purchases. Just ask.
Hours: 10-6 Monday through Saturday, 1-5 Sunday.
Closed Mothers' Day Sunday, May 14.
Closed Memorial Day Monday, May 29.
Address: 220 Sandy Springs Circle #109, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
We're experiencing road construction. Things are closed at Mt. Vernon and Sandy Springs Circle until the end of June. To avoid construction tie ups, from Roswell Road, head west on Johnson Ferry and then south at the Fire Station. Turn into the shopping center at the Brooklyn Cafe. Or use your GPS to avoid road construction.